Georgina Butler is a First Class Honours graduate of the Royal Academy of Dance.
Trained to advanced vocational level with both the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) and the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD), she is familiar with teaching the Royal Academy of Dance and BBO Dance syllabi.
Georgina holds a Full DBS; Sport, Recreation and Leisure Liability Insurance; a Green Cross Level 3 First Aid qualification and a Level 3 Child Protection qualification.
Dancebox Studios, Milton Keynes.
January 2017 – Current
- Teaching dance students aged 2 years and up.
- Teaching BBO Dance Ballet syllabus – pre-syllabus, pre-primary, primary and grade classes.
- Devising and delivering non-syllabus, story-based, dance classes for children aged 2-4 years.
- Devising and delivering non-syllabus Junior School Jazz dance classes.
- Teaching Junior School Tap dance classes (BBO Dance Tap syllabus).
- Devising and delivering non-syllabus Ballet classes for Adults (Beginner/Improver/Advanced levels).
- Private lessons (inc. syllabus/audition coaching; scholarship choreography and rehearsal; beginners).
- Preparing and rehearsing students for performances.
- Cover-teaching as required.
Platinum Dance Academy, Milton Keynes.
January 2016 – Current
- Devising introductory ballet class content suitable for students aged 5 years and up.
- Teaching classes which aim to enable freestyle dance students to experience how a ballet class is structured; establish and develop basic ballet technique; and inspire students to further their interests in, and understanding of, a new dance style.
The Rosemary Lane School of Ballet, Milton Keynes.
September 2014 – Current
- Devising and teaching content for regular non-syllabus classes, including pointe classes.
- Teaching students of all ages and abilities: from toddlers to adults, beginners to advanced.
- Teaching Royal Academy of Dance syllabus classes (pre-school levels, grades, vocational grades).
- Preparing and rehearsing students for examinations and performances.